With the Blenchmark Add-on for Blender 3D you can benchmark your renderdevice (CPU or GPU). When installed you can start a benchmark from within Blender 3D. This wil load a scene and give you some buttons to run the benchmark, show your results and sent these to this website. This benchmark uses the Cycles renderengine.
(version 1.0.7, March 25 2017)
How to run a benchmark
1. Download the add-on
2. Unzip the download
3. Place the map "blenchmark" into the Blender/[version]/scripts/addons folder of your blender copy
4. Enable the add-on in File > user preferences... > system > Addons
5. Click on "Render" next to "File" and choose "Benchmark"
6. Choose your Render Device (CPU or GPU compute)
7. Hit de button "Start Benchmark"
8. Watch the BMW being Rendered
9. Click "Show Result" to see and evaluate your results
10. Click "Send Results" to send the results to this website!