Today I placed the blenchmark code on Gitlab.com. You can check it out here: https://gitlab.com/markvdijk/blenchmark.
I'm not that experienced with online git repo's, so if I did something wrong, please help me out. :-)
I found someone with a spare desktop. He is giving it to me now. He just needs to erase anything on it. It has only one AMD GPU. So I still need to find two Nvidia cards to be able to test multi-GPU settings. As soon as I have those two cards, I can start to fix the problems with Blender 2.78 and start developing for version 1.1. Version 1.1 will have a whole new code structure and hopefully introduce one new cool feature. After that I'm going to make a version 2.0. That version will have a new renderscene, and possibly more renderscenes. I'd also like to change the way the addon uses the blender-gui, but I still have to figure out how. There are some suggestions I want to implement, but I will tell you guys about it when I start with it.
For now, happy blending!